Alexia's note for today:

Alexia says:

Whoo Hoo Cowboys in Texas! not the football cowboys, the real ones





Monday, April 14, 2008

Criminals....

Today was a day of criminals who did not care if they hurt anyone. I don't know if it is my lack of patience today, or that I just happened to get a lot of calls from people who did not seem to care they broke the law. Generally I have a lot of patients for clients, but today seemed endless. Many people wanted to tell me how the County Attorney was out to get them. That's right folks, County Attorney's have nothing better to do them find random people and charge them with crimes. Most of the time they find people that they have never met! Beware, you may be next. But no fear, I know two great criminal defense guys who will help.

I need a new job. That's right all you co-workers who read this. I said it. I need a new job, today anyway. Tomorrow who knows....

And for all of you that want to hear about the exciting life of Alexia.... She is roller skating in PE. Last week she fell a lot, but today was the first day with no falls. Yeah Alexia! We also had the Primary talent show Friday night. Her talent was the POGO Stick. She jumped 12 times. Her personal best is 27. It was voted the most unique talent of the night and the POGO stick was a big hit with the other kids afterwards. The whole talent show was a lot of fun and I will try to get pictures out soon.

2 comments:

Jere Keys said...

Congrats, Alexia! Keep practicing and one day you can be in musicals:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1F8dypj3qZY

Jayne - I feel you on the job thing. I fluctuate from one day to the next on how much more I can handle.

JesaLu said...

Craig would like Lexie to come and teach him how to be coordinated with all these fun activites.... like t-ball, roller skating, pogo stick, etc....