Alexia's note for today:

Alexia says:

Whoo Hoo Cowboys in Texas! not the football cowboys, the real ones





Monday, March 10, 2008

I can't Sleep.....

I cannot sleep lately, which means my coworkers will be irritated with me again in the morning. At least I am by myself for the first few hours.

I just cannot seem to adjust to daylight savings. It sounds weird, but years in AZ with no daylight savings makes you realize how much your body gets thrown off the first few days. (It also does not help that Brian sound like a freight train lately because he is still getting over the flu.) I am sure he will appreciate that comment later. Obviously I am tired and not making much sense.

Alexia was in a bad mood today. I think she is having a hard time adjusting too. Today was a day where nothing I did was right and "we hated mommy" (we meaning all the dolls hated me too). She even told me that I hated myself because I would not let her have donuts for dinner.....BAD MOM! Well, tomorrow we try again.

1 comment:

Jere Keys said...

No donuts for dinner? You are the meanest mommy that ever lived.