Alexia's note for today:

Alexia says:

Whoo Hoo Cowboys in Texas! not the football cowboys, the real ones





Friday, November 27, 2009

Decorations

So Alexia started asking last Tuesday if we could put up the Christmas decorations. I told her that we don't put them up until after Thanksgiving. She woke up at 4 something this morning and asked if it was time to put them up. Seeing that it was still 4:13AM I quickly (and not so nicely) told her after daddy left for work we would put them up. I thought that would buy me some time in the morning while she was watching cartoons. Oh No! As soon as Brian was out the door Alexia ran downstairs and started bringing the decorations up.
I assembled the tree while she started putting out other decorations. Then she decorated the tree by herself. Apparently she is almost 8 and that means you are old enough to decorate the tree without mommy. So I was assigned the job of taking pictures.





By the end this was more her attitude. Break time!

1 comment:

Jere Keys said...

She did a very good job with the decorating, but isn't 4am the time when you leave the bars and go home? Or stop doing homework and go to sleep? I don't understand this concept of beginning a day at that hour.